Ting ting rring ring ting ting (Alarm clock) “AGRH is it 4:30 already? I can’t believe it.” My hand dragged out to the side table to switch off the alarm. In a weak attempt, I rolled out of my bed and entered the bathroom. I quickly splashed some water on my face and zoomed into the kitchen.
“What... isn’t this girl out of bed yet? (Scream) AAYESHAAAAAAAAAAAA. Get out of bed you sleep machine and be in the kitchen in five minutes.” I light the burners of the stove and start laying out the pans and pots on it.
“Swish” the paratha sizzled on the pan as I banged the kettle on the other burner and quickly turned to grab the omelet from the slab and toppled it into the frying pan.
“Meow, meow”, “Max and Coco (the kittens) don’t even try to get on my nerves. Thank God, you are here Ayesha give the kittens some food and hurry up and set up the table.” I yelled.
Ayesha crawled into the kitchen yawning away. “Okay I have two more parathas cook and make tea can you please check if your father is awake yet?”
“Okay I will do that” Ayesha murmured.
“Everything needs to be told, again she’s lost somewhere.” (Scream) AYESHAAAAAAAAAAAA. “Yes” came a voice from near by. “Be quick and start having your breakfast or else you will be stuffing the food in your mouth which will make you sick.”
By now I can feel the sweat pour down from my forehead like a waterfall and it feels like I’m turning into a heater. “Phat”, the last paratha is done milk in the milk pot, the omelet on the dinning table and the tea is ready. “Thank God everything is finally ready.”
I head over to the table and pour some tea for my self and watch my husband and my daughter intently have their meal. Finally we hear the voice of the azan and I tirelessly I pick up my self and go to offer my prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hahah :D ayesha i liked the max and coco part !!!
u mentioned dere meow meow ! as if dey also wanted to do sehri lol !
haha
nice dude!! ;)
I like your Mom! She shouts a lot!
ayesha .. u r one good obidient daughter i must say!
Post a Comment