Hello everyone,
My name is Ayesha Siddiqui. I did my schooling from Karachi High School and my Intermediate from St. Joseph's College. At present, I'm taking the B.S in Media sciences course at Szabist.
I'm an out going person and very easy to get along with. People with great humor interest me. In my free time I mostly hang around with my friends. Shopping is another of my favourite things to do. I love to travel, Paris is my favourite city (Uhhmmm i might write something on that some time soon).
Moreover, I have two adorable kittens, Max and Coco. They are seven months old now and I can't imagine my life without them.
Other then that my family consists of my parents, myself and my kittens. I'm lucky enough to have two best friends and they have been with me even before I was old enough to remember.
Anyways, I think I've written quite a bit about myself and should take a leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good job/.
Post a Comment